John Paul College was established in 1982 and has been providing Primary and Secondary School education for overseas students since 1984. The College’s sports, performing arts and campus technology are among the best in Australian schools.
John Paul International College was established in 1997 to provide overseas students with Primary School preparation and High School preparation courses, and to provide students with additional language and learning ability support for future High School studies.
John Paul International College also provides Study Tours for overseas students, so that students can experience the Australian way of life and learning before enrolling.
John Paul International College is proud to be the first school in Australia to have its High School Preparation Course NEAS Premium Endorsed for quality.
- 7 day/24 hour International Student Helpline
- Academic Excellence
- Career counselling services, including subject selection and university selection
- Dedicated International Student Services Centre with Chinese speaking staff
- Safe and comfortable accommodation, including host family and school boarding
- 1800 students, 12% international students
- 100% of international students continue to study higher education after graduating from High School
- 20% of Grade 12 students achieved the top 10% of Queensland in the University Admission Test (ATAR)
- Queensland Private School Sports League first place
- Renowned Performing Arts program