|City/State:||Perth, Western Australia|
|Other English Language Programs:||No|
|Certificate of Education / IB:||WACE|
|Total enrolment numbers|
|Up to 1940 (varies by campus)|
|Number of current|
international students (500 visas):
|Up to 80 students (varies by campus)|
|AEAS testing required:||Ues|
|Tuition Fees: (Y7 – 12)||AUD $23,924|
|Accommodation Fees:||Homestay AUD $310 per week|
Boarding AUD $525 per week
Founded in 1985, Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.) is one of the largest non-government schooling systems in Australia. ASC schools are distinctly Christian communities that demonstrate care for each other and treat all people with dignity and respect.
- A network of secondary school options.
- One application form can apply up to nine ASC schools.
- Excellence in teaching and academic results:
St Mark’s Anglican Community School is ranked in the top 20 private schools in WA for educational advantage.;
St George’s Anglican Grammar School, Swan Valley Anglican Community School has 100% graduation rate in 2016 Year 12 results.
- A unique and innovative international student support program and pastoral care system, rooted in the strong Christian values of the ASC.
- An excellent learning environment where international students learn alongside Australian students in a pure English-speaking environment.
- Free and extensive after school academic and language support and consultations.
- Comprehensive co-curricular and extra-curricular programs, such as performing arts, drones and flight simulators, horse-riding, aquatic sports etc.